Thursday, April 25, 2013

Carrot Catharsis

I have come to grips with the fact that the satisfaction I feel watching carrots grow heavily outweighs any satisfaction I feel after a productive day at the office. Ten minutes a day with three small rows of dragon carrots is enough to clear my head and make me smile inside. Though I admit that they are part of a larger picture which is growing up healthily around them, and all of it contributes to my "have a good day" in the morning and my "welcome home" at night.

So here's to my first time growing carrots...I can't wait to eat you!

2 comments:

  1. Well on their way already. Good to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help digging down around the tops to see the carrot - I probably shouldn't, but I like peeking at the bright purple progress!

    ReplyDelete